Complimentary Virtual 1:1 Flooring Consultation
Take a trip through our store from the comfort of your own home. View carpet, hardwood, luxury vinyl and more through a personalized tour with one of our sales associates.
- View products live in-store
- Get personalized flooring advice via mobile device
Schedule your personal virtual shopping experience today. Book an appointment now!
Is Cottage Carpets open for business now?
Yes, we are open during COVID-19 and we are taking all precautions to keep our staff and customers safe.
We know that many of you have projects that cannot be interrupted or delayed. We continue business operations as normal, while closely following the recommendations of the provincial government and health authorities.
What has changed from the regular operation?
We have implemented changes to our regular service to ensure the safety of our customers and installers. They include:
- We offer virtual showroom visits and consultation over Skype and FaceTime.
- In-home flooring consultations are now done with social distance practices.
- Our installers will unfortunately not be able to greet you with a handshake, and will request that you keep a friendly distance of 6 feet away; they will be sanitising regularly during installation.
- Our team is taking great care, using gloves and protective equipment for delivery and installation as well as reaching out to each client in advance for a full, frank discussion of the measures needed to ensure physical distancing.
How can I book a consultation?
Should you be looking to upgrade and have new flooring, please get in contact with us by completing our flooring inquiry form or by phone on 604.244.0780 and we will be more than happy to assist you.
Will my order be delayed?
Inventory continues to be shipped, which means we continue to be able to get you what you need. At this time, we are not forecasting delays however, given the changing landscape we will be in contact directly should time-lines change.